Terms & Conditions
In order to use the service, you must firstly agree to the Terms & Conditions. You may not use the service if you do not accept the Terms & Conditions. We ask that you understand and respect these guidelines in the spirit in which they were created.
- By submitting a video to Hasselblad tv, you are granting permission for Hasselblad to publish the video on the Hasselblad tv platform, and also Hasselblad's official YouTube channel. You also acknowledge that members of the public will be able to link to, and embed, the video on their own websites and blogs, although by doing this, the video will not leave the Hasselblad tv or YouTube domains.
- Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorised to use. This means don’t upload videos you did not make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets or copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorisations.
- Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase view. It is not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
- Whilst we invite you to submit content, you understand that Hasselblad tv will decide whether or not your content is published. Hasselblad does not guarantee that we publish all content supplied and we reserve the right to alter or amend all video submissions.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Hasselblad tv has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms & Conditions and for consequences of any such breach and fully indemnify Hasselblad and Hasselblad tv for any such breach.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own content submission and accept all responsibility and consequences for posting or publishing it. Hasselblad tv does not endorse any content or any opinion, recommendation, information or any other conditions expressed therein and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with content.
- You agree that you will not upload any content, which contains material, which is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for Hasselblad tv to use or possess in connection with the provision of the service.
- You may not upload content, which contains excessive swearing, or shows violence, animal abuse, drug abuse, bomb making or sexually explicit content of pornography.
- The size of each video is limited to 1GB.